The Cardenal Ilundáin PTA is the body that represents the families within the school organisation.
It's made up of a group of mothers and fathers who work in collaboration with the school, voluntarily and without remuneration.
We work with the school and participate on the school board, where the school director team, teachers and family members come together.
Our PTA actively participates in two regional PTA federations.
Herrikoa (Federation of Student Parent Associations of Navarre, Federación de Asociaciones de Padres y Madres del Alumnado de Navarra) and Britila (Federation of British-PAI Public School PTAs, Federación de Apymas de Colegios Públicos British-PAI).
It organises different activities during the year.
GENERAL SERVICES. For students of all ages.
- Wakeup service. Every day from 7:45 to 9:00.
- Cafeteria service. Every day from 12:50 to 3:00 in two shifts, (younger students in the first shift and older students in the second). The hours are from 1:00 to 3:00 in June and September and on Wednesdays.
- Wednesday afternoon. Every Wednesday from 3:00 to 4:30
- Afternoon in June and September. Every school day from June to September from 3:00 to 4:30
- Urban camp. During Carnival week, Holy Week and the last week of June.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (for students above 2nd grade of primary school, depending on the activity).
- Sports activities: urban dancing, basketball, showbol, rhythmic gymnastics, judo, skating and zumba.
- Complementary activities: chess, aloha, architecture, creativity, mindfulness, storytelling, Basque language, Lego robotics, typing, scratch, creativity workshop, theatre, drawing, film and photography.
OTHER ACTIVITIES (open to the whole school)
- Training for families: talks and courses about topics that help with our children's education.
- Christmas Dinner with a dance, gifts and activities for children and families.
- Carnival party with a chocolate and chistorra feast and entertainment (Friday before Carnival week).
- End of year party with inflatables and other activities for children and families.
The PTA received a subsidy from the Pamplona city council for €3682.81 for the 2017-2018 school year.