The Cardenal Ilundáin PTA is the body that represents the families within the school organisation.
It's made up of a group of mothers and fathers who work in collaboration with the school, voluntarily and without remuneration.
We work with the school and participate on the school board, where the school director team, teachers and family members come together.
Our PTA actively participates in two regional PTA federations: Herrikoa (Federation of Student Parent Associations of Navarre, Federación de Asociaciones de Padres y Madres del Alumnado de Navarra) and Britila (Federation of British-PAI Public School PTAs, Federación de Apymas de Colegios Públicos British-PAI).
It organises different activities during the year.
GENERAL SERVICES. For students of all ages.
- Wakeup service. Every day from 7:45 to 9:00.
- Cafeteria service. Every day from 14:00 to 15:45
- Urban camp. During Carnival week, Holy Week and the last week of June.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (for students above 2nd grade of primary school, depending on the activity).
- Sports and complementary activities.
OTHER ACTIVITIES (open to the whole school)
- Training for families: talks and courses about topics that help with our children's education.
- Autumn lunch with a dance, gifts and activities for children and families.
- Carnival party with a chocolate and chistorra feast and entertainment (Friday before Carnival week).
- End of year party with inflatables and other activities for children and families.